Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Trump’s Sex Tapes

Trump’s Sex Tapes

I am going to keep this short because as a rape survivor it exasperates my anxiety.

Last week Presidential candidate Donald Trump’s true character was brought to life in the most vial way. A tape was leaked that showcased him speaking about his power over women. He indicated that as a celebrity he can sexually assault a woman by “grabbing her by the pussy.”

He responded by saying it was “locker room banter.” His supporters continue to make excuses saying that it’s normal for men to behave in such a way. It’s not. I have only heard a few men speak in that way, one was my rapist.

My rapist bragged to my roommate that women like to be choked during sex. Hours later, I woke up to him chocking so I couldn’t scream.

This happened to me on my 32nd birthday and has plagued each birthday since. This year I refused to leave my house and answer the phone. For about 48 hours anytime I fell asleep I could only dream of the helplessness I felt.


The media doesn’t seem to want to report that Trump is being legally accused of raping a 13-year-old. I really don’t give a shit about what Hillary or her disgusting husband have done. Nothing can compare to having such disrespect for women and possibly being a child rapist.   

No comments:

Post a Comment